Welcome to a three-day worldwide online event around one of the hottest topics of our times: artificial intelligence!
- Learn more about the Swedish strategy, the national AI ecosystem and its challenges
- Listen to thought leaders from the industry, public sector and academia talk about key AI focus areas
- Get inspired by successful collaboration stories
- Learn how to innovate and collaborate with startup
- Discover top innovation hubs from Sweden and around the globe
- And last but absolutely not least, be part of the world’s largest matchmaking ever between enterprises and startups
Innovative clusters from Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, and the USA join forces with leading hubs from Sweden such as Automation Region, Create Business Incubator, Kista Science City, LEAD, Lindholmen Science Park AB, Linköping Science Park, Minc, Sahlgrenska Science Park, Sting, THINGS, and Uminova Innovation to co-host this unique event.
Sweden Innovations Days are organized by AI Sweden, The Swedish Energy Agency – Energimyndigheten, Ignite Sweden, SISP – Swedish Incubators & Science Parks, and Vinnova – Sweden’s Innovation Agency.
Day 1: AI Sweden – The Talks
17 November, 14.00 – 19.00 CET
Day 2 – The Ignite Conference
18 November, 14.00 – 19.00 CET
Day 3 – The Ignite Matchday
19 November, 7.00 – 19.00 CET
Format: This event will be held in a digi-physical format, combining online sessions with other activities in different venues around Sweden and the world. More details will be provided closer to the date of the event.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org