Welcome to the web event – Get connected with the Biobord Network
At this event we are introducing the Joint Agendas of the *Biobord Network. Explore how to join our network initiatives on: BSR innovation co-operation, Alternative proteins and Digital forestry. We are sharing our toolbox for network partners. Learn about our tested open innovation process for international co-operation! Programme allows for group discussions to identify co-operation opportunities and possibilities to join our network initiatives.
Time: June 15 2021 at 9.00-11.00 CEST / 10.00 – 12.99 EEST
9.00 Welcome to connect with Biobord network – Opening the event, introducing the network and preview of the programme – presented by Riikka Kumpulainen, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
9.10 Introduction to Biobord network and our future plans
- Biobord Network Agenda and and toolbox for partners – presented by Anna Aalto, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Joint agenda for food innovation – presented by Krinova
- Joint agenda for forest innovation – presented by Tretorget
10.10 Break-out rooms for group discussions to elaborate co-operation potential
- Round table: Biobord Network Agenda and and innovation process toolbox for partners
- Round table: Joint agenda for food innovation
- Round table: Joint agenda for forest innovation
10.45 Joint summary of the discussion
11.00 Closing the event
*The Biobord platform enables a co-creation dialogue between business, research, policy and civil society in a transnational bioeconomy network. The project aims to find new solutions and to support innovations towards sustainable bioeconomy in the rural regions of the Baltic Sea region.