Application Manger Pulp and Paper EMEA
The Application Manager Pulp & Paper EMEA at BTG is responsible for delivering profitable sales growth of the BTG Product & Solution portfolio by co-developing and executing the sales strategy.
The Application Manager will assist the sales team with achieving sustainable gains in business performance through technical and technological process know-how and industry leading technologies such as data analysis tools. This position is located in North Europe, Sweden or Finland preferred. The position report to our Area Sales Manager located in Germany. The work can be done from home office or our site in Säffle.
- Support the BTG sales team on customer approaches and projects onsite.
- Develop project proposals based on the performance data of customer processes, requirements and resources.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Support the distribution channels by identifying new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for own personal safety, the safety of the team and those around you.
- Work in accordance with and enforce all BTG policies (ex: Safety, Code of Conduct, Commercial Policy, Security Policy and Export Compliance) to maintain BTG reputation and image.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Home base in Sweden
- Business fluency in English and Swedish, German a plus.
- Strong knowledge of paper making processes, stock preparation and wet end knowledge is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of fiber line.
- Chemical and Process Control knowledge a plus.
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural company.
- Able to work autonomously and with a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Pulp and Paper Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an operational or engineering capacity in the pulp and paper industry.
- Experience working with data analysis tools.
Application and contact
If you are interested please send you application to email@example.com. If you want more information you can also contact Mari on phone +46703009400.
Please take note that BTG has a Recruitment Privacy Notice. Please kindly refer to this Notice which is available on our website at: www.btg.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/