Wood Products & Technology Matchmaking Event
- Boost your competiveness and find new collaborations at the B2B Matchmaking Event at Wood Products & Technology Trade Fair, 6-9 September 2016 in Gothenburg. It is the largest meeting place for wood working industry in the Nordic countries with participants from all over Europe.
- The meetings are 20 minutes, you prepare and choose your meetings in advance. Before the event you will have a schedule of your pre-booked meetings.
- The event is organized by Enterprise Europe Network and the Swedish exhibition & Congress Centre, the fair organizer.
- Innovative and efficient wood eco-technologies
- Wood products: X-lam panels, wood frame, wood windows, wood roofs, wood doors
- Wood social housing and Multi storey wood buildings
- Innovative wood design
- Sawmill technology
- Wood measurement and IT
- Furniture manufacturing
Why to participate?
- To meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- To initiate future business deals and collaboration in the Nordic countries
- To present, discuss and develop new projects
- To make and share views with researchers and experts in the building field
- To visit the exhibition at Wood Products and Technology
- To make deals: wood buildings are energy and money saving, green, safe and healthy.
- Wood is the business of the future
How does it work?
1. Register and publish your collaboration wishes
2. Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
3. One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
This Event is addressed to representatives involved in the woodworking sectors, sawmilling, building and construction with wood.
Registration: 25 Feb – 5 Sep
Meeting Selection: 20 Aug – 5 Sep
Event: 6 Sep – 8 Sep
Venue: Svenska Mässan, Mässans Gata/Korsvägen, 412 94 Gothenburg
For more information and registration: